The President of Pompetravaini S.p.A., in order to satisfy the requests of customers and guarantee the highest quality of products, has decided to implement and maintain a Quality System in compliance with the UNI EN ISO 9001 (quality management system) standards.
The policy that the company must pursue has the following standards as its common denominators:
- Compliance with applicable laws.
- Reduction of internal and external failures by preventing defects.
- Persistent attention to the end use of Pompetravaini products, through in-depth technological research for complete reliability.
- Never compromise on product safety.
- Never compromise on environmental protection.
- Obtain maximum quality at minimum cost: ensuring consistent quality reduces costs by itself.
- Pursue environmental sustainability with optimized resources.
- Carry out continuous process improvements.
- Implement voluntary internal environmental policies (e.g. differentiated waste collection) as divulged in the community.
- Involve the entire organization with regards to Quality and Environmental Sustainability.
- Adequately divulge Pompetravaini environmental policies among customers, vendors and employees.
- Pursue customer satisfaction.
With the present declaration, the President of Pompetravaini S.p.A. has established that the Company Quality Manual is prepared to describe the Quality System of Pompetravaini S.p.A. The Quality System shall officially enter into force on 11/16/1991.
The analysis of non-conformities and Customer Complaints is fundamental for the achievement of corporate quality objectives.