Single-stage centrifugal pumps with closed impeller standardized according to ISO 2858/DIN 24256 standards. The manufacturing program includes three bearing frame sizes of the “Back pull-out” type.
- Handling clean or slightly contaminated liquids, hot, superheated, acidic and caustic in chemical industry, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, food, pulp and paper, environmental, steel, textile, etc.
- Materials of construction are numerous, from cast iron to Hastelloy.
- The pump casing is of the spiral type with axial suction flange.
- High hydraulic efficiencies and low NPSH requirements.
- Shaft sealing by packed stuffing box, single or double mechanical seals (ISO 3069/UNI EN 12756) with every installation option per API requirements.
- Pump casing and seal housing can be provided with heating or cooling chambers, as needed.
- Capacity up to 1200 m3/h and head up to 6 bar.