Single-stage centrifugal pumps with completely open impeller.
- Handling highly abrasive liquids and having suspended solids.
- The impeller is of the open type, rotating between two wear plates, front and back. The four blades special hydraulic profile offers high hydraulic efficiencies and low NPSH requirements.
- The construction utilises the pump casing, casing cover and bearing frame from the TCH series and derived series. The highly efficient characteristics are therefore retained, with the added bonus of reduced number of spare parts to be stocked.
- Dimensions are unified to ISO 2858/DIN 24256 and are identical to those of TCH series pumps.
- Capacity up to 100 m3/h and head up to 10 bar.