Single-stage centrifugal pumps with closed impeller, according to ISO 2858 and 5199.
- Handling clean or slightly contaminated liquids, hot, superheated, acidic and caustic in chemical industry, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, food, pulp and paper, environmental, steel, textile, etc.
- Overall dimensions and performances are in accordance to standards ISO 2858/DIN 24256.
- Materials of construction are numerous, starting from cast iron and stainless steel iron up to SAF and Hastelloy.
- High hydraulic efficiencies and low NPSH requirements.
- Shaft sealing by packed stuffing box, single or double mechanical seals (ISO 3069/UNI EN 12756) with every installation option per API requirements. The pump bearing frame offers versatility and plenty of space to also allow fitting special types of mechanical seals that may not have unified dimensions, i.e.: cartridge type seals.
- Pump casing and seal housing can be provided with heating or cooling chambers, as needed.
- Units up to 30 kW size can be close coupled, with the addition of a support lantern, to motors with B5 flange. This monoblock design offers great alignment advantages, simplicity of assembly and guarantee of perfect alignment even after transportation.
- From the TCH series have derived series TCT, TCA and TCD that are designed for very specific pumping applications; all these series utilise many common components.
- Capacity up to 500 m3/h and head up to 16 bar.
- ATEX (ATmosphere EXplosive)
- MOCA (Food Industry)