- Handling clean or slightly contaminated liquids, hot, superheated, acidic and caustic in chemical industry, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, food, pulp and paper, environmental, steel, textile, etc.
- Capacity up to 500 m3 /h and heads to 16 bar.
- Overall dimensions and performances are in accordance to standards ISO 2858/DIN 24256.
- Materials of construction are numerous, from cast iron to hastelloys.
- High hydraulic efficiencies and low NPSH requirements.
- Shaft sealing by packed stuffing box, single or double mechanical seals (ISO 3069/UNI EN 12756) with every installation option per API requirements.
- Pump casing and seal housing can be provided with heating or cooling chambers, as needed.
- Units up to 30 kW size can be close coupled, with the addition of a support lantern, to motors with B5 flange. This monoblock design offers great alignment advantages, simplicity of assembly and guarantee of perfect alignment even after transportation.
- From the TCH series have derived series TCT, TCA and TCD that are designed for very specific pumping applications; all these series utilise many common components.
TCH pump series and derived series can be fitted with any type of mechanical seal that is unified to the ISO 3069/UNI EN 12756 standards. Single mechanical seals, double mechanical seals in tandem or back to back arrangements can be fitted with flushing systems to API standards. The pump bearing frame offers versatility and plenty of space to also allow fitting special types of mechanical seals that may not have unified dimensions, i.e.: cartridge type seals
TCH pumps have many material solutions, starting from cast iron and stainless steel iron up to SAF and Hastelloy.
- ATEX (ATmosphere EXplosive)
- MOCA (Food Industry)