Single-stage centrifugal pumps with open vortex impeller.
- Handling, without clogging, liquids with suspended solids or filaments, as well as muddy and viscous liquids.
- The impeller is of the internal vortex type. The liquid is handled by means of the vortex motion created by the impeller that do not come in direct contact with the pumped liquid.
- The construction utilises the pump casing, casing cover and bearing frame from the TCH series and derived series. The highly efficient characteristics are therefore retained, with the added bonus of reduced number of spare parts to be stocked.
- Dimensions are unified to ISO 2858/DIN 24256 except for the overall length that is greater.
- Capacity up to 250 m3/h and head up to 7 bar.
Impeller and pump casing with ceramic coating.