The Booster HV is an "oil free" pump for air or non aggressive/non explosive gases suitable to work in series with a backing pump. This is done in order to increase the vacuum evel while decreasing the time it takes to reach it. The maximum vacuum for the Booster HV is 0.001 mbar, within the temperature limits.
The FP version is optimized for applications in food packaging.
- The three-lobe rotor is the evolution of the classic bi-lobe design, shaped like an "eight". This design ensures higher bending stiffness and lower pulsation amplitude that consequently reduces vibration. The economic advante in bearing life is appreciable. The compressor noise is remarkably decreased as well.
- The synchro-gears are case hardened and tempered. Gears are accurately ground to ensure optimal timing. The "long addendum" involute design gives maximum efficiency with virtually silent mechanical operation. This design allows the vacuum boosters to be installed without a sound canopy.
- Pump's body, sump and covers are assembled with O-Ring seals to ensure maximum tightness. This results in increased reliability which decreases maintenance costs.
- The sealing of the rotors is achieved with labyrinth, which do not make contact and therefore do not create friction. This is ideal for the rotor's high rotation speed. This solution saves money due to the decrease in energy dissipation and absence of any other expensive cooling system.
- Shaft sealing with double Silicon Carbide/Graphite mechanical seals ensures high reliability and durability. The diameter of the shaft is specifically designed in order to maximize strength and reduce peripheral speed and the associated friction. Low maintenance and decreased risk of down time are the advantages that result in maximized cost savings.