Single-stage liquid ring vacuum pumps for low and mid vacuum.
- The pumps are manufactured with less components than typically required. Fewer parts add to the rigidity and toughness of the pumps, they are easier to assemble and maintenance is greatly facilitated.
- The shaft lenght is greatly reduced thus eliminating the potential danger for shaft deflections and vibrations to the mechanical seals which would increase seals and bearing wear.
- All pumps accept unified mechanical seals to DIN 24960 standards. Also available upon request are constructions with double mechanical seals (tandem or back to back) or cartridge type mechanical seals.
- In addition to the standard materials, Pompetravaini pumps are also available with special exotic materials such as Ni-Resist D2B, Hastelloy B or C, Uranus B6 etc. to meet specific requirements.
- Capacity up to 3500 m3/h and vacuum up to 150 mbar.