The TRVX series of single-stage valved liquid ring vacuum pumps introduces an innovative project, new performance, greater reliability and is the result of Pompetravaini's experience and feedback from end users. The result is a milestone in the design and production of liquid ring vacuum pumps, offering tangible benefits to users.
- The new hydraulic profile allows a performance increase over 10% than the traditional liquid ring vacuum pump designs. Increases the efficiency and operational cost savings all over the entire pump life.
- The pump weight is average 30% less compared with the traditional liquid ring vacuum pump designs with compact supporting components dimensions. This advantage allows installation and transportation costs saving.
- Compact dimensions and volume (L x W x H) 50% less compared with the traditional liquid ring vacuum pump designs. Optimization of factory or plant installation spaces and related costs saving.
- Single and direct service liquid connection. Easy pump fitting without the use of complicate piping. This ensures a fast and economic pump installation.
- Central body impeller housing with integrated suction and discharge manifolds with compact overall dimensions. This feature reduces pump components and increases robustness. The maintenance and assembly time and costs saving result to be greatly advantaged.
- The suction and discharge port plates are always in stainless steel allowing a greater reliability trough the time and ensuring stable performances. They never require to be replaced during ordinary maintenance reducing down the spare parts cost.
- Capacity up to 2000 m3/h and vacuum up to 33 mbar.