Single-stage "king size" liquid ring vacuum pumps. It's a single-stage liquid ring pump series that offers optimum performance and reliability.
- Minimal water consumption, low operating speeds, over-designed bearing support and an innovative impeller design assure an extremely quiet and economical operation, extending its operating life.
- The versatile design facilitates pump installations. A variety of piping solutions are available.
- The standard material of construction for these pumps is cast iron with some of the components in carbon steel. Stainless steel AISI 316 wetted parts are also available upon request.
- The series TRVK is engineered for optimal efficiency in the operating range between 40 and 200 mbar, thanks to the special variable discharge port.
- The series TRSK will best perform in the range between 200 and 900 mbar.
- Both series outperform competitive pumps designed with cones and radial gas intake.