Multistage self-priming centrifugal pumps with horizontal mounting vertical suction and discharge flanges. They are suitable to handle clean liquids, corrosives, hot or cold in the chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, food industries, etc.
- Capable of handling mixtures of gas and clean liquids.
- Suction lift to 8,5 m.w.c.
- Low operating speed for extended life, low vibration, low noise level and maximum reliability.
- Making use of the lateral channel principle, the open "star" type impeller is hydraulically balanced and enclosed between the suction and discharge port plates to form the pumping stage.
- Stages are mounted in series to give proportional higher discharge pressures with constant capacities.
- Impellers are individually hydraulically balanced thus end thrust forces to bearings are eliminated.
- Mechanical seals are standard and unified to UNI EN 12756. Optional double mechanical seals back to back or tandem. Cooled or heated seal housings are available.
- Reduced number of components is achieved by design innovation.
- Variety of materials are available to meet specific requirements.
- Capacity up to 70 m3/h and head up to 40 bar.
For the transport of corrosive, toxic, polluting and foul-smelling liquids and in all cases in which there should be no leak to the outside, the TBK version with magnetic drive obtained from TBH is also available.