Magnetic drive multistage self-priming centrifugal pumps derived from TBH.
- Employed in chemical and petrochemical processing industries, pharmaceutical industries and food industries. Suitable for pumping of clean, not abrasive, corrosive, toxic, polluting liquids and with bad odors liquids hot or cold. Also used for the removal of condensates and distilled liquids, solvents and liquified gases applications and the removal of liquid from processes under vacuum.
- Innovative design and high quality components.
- "Star" type impellers.
- High efficiency with low capacity, high head and reduced power losses.
- Suction lift and priming to 8,5 m.w.c.
- Pumping possibility of liquids and gases mixture.
- Low operating speed for extended life, low vibration, low noise level and maximum reliability.
- No product leakage to atmosphere.
- No need for expensive control systems and minimal maintenance cost.
- Arrangement for control of magnetica coupling temperature and pump vibrations.
- Easy assembly due to the reduced number of components and to the modular design of the magnetic couplings.
- Internal lubrication with the pumped liquid.
- Magnetic coupling in SmCo (Samarium - Cobalt).
- Internal bearing supports are sleeve with bearing in silicon carbide.
- Capacity up to 35 m3/h and head up to 25 bar.
- Monoblock mounting to B5 electric motor for best alignment and reduction of the overall dimensions.
- Cooling or heating of the magnetic coupling.
- External bearing housing with oil lubricated ball bearings with possibility of cooling.